Gun Violence: What do I care about it? Response



In the blog Gun Violence: What do I care about it? By Doan Nguyen who is a student of Austin Community College. She started her blog by telling his coworker’s anecdote of being scared of a mass shooting happening in random situations and how she realized that she feels that way too. Nguyen added facts to show how mass shootings became something normal in America and how violence it's taking over the country, with 1.15 shooting per day. She stated that guns need to be banned in order to avoid this problem.
I really liked how she gave her opinion over gun violence with facts and proofs of why guns should be banned. The structure of the blog was organized and I enjoyed reading it because it never got too overwhelming or repetitive, she went straight to the point. I totally agree with her, and I think this problem only has one solution.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Second Amendment shouldn’t be an unlimited right to own guns

‘’Is Beto O'Rourke single-handedly dooming a gun control bill?’’

hi